- Wiring for new and remodeled office buildings, grocery stores, retail stores, gas stations, restaurants, street and parking lot lighting
- Design build or competitive bid
- Wiring for manufacturing facilities and additions
- Wire and maintenance of equipment of all shapes and sizes
- Installation of transformers and power factor equipment
- Wiring for new and remodeled hospitals, medical clinics, and nursing homes
- Wiring for new single family custom homes
- Wiring for multi-family housing complexes
- Wiring for remodeling and additions
- Residential service work such as new electric services, wiring furnaces and air conditioners, adding lights and 110 volt outlets
- Recycling for lamps, ballasts and electronic equipment. Contact us for pricing.
Help is just a push of a button!
A medical alert system is an electronic device that provides monitoring services for independently living elderly or disabled people. In an emergency, they can connect to the provider's response center, which can summon help.
See brochure for First Call or stop by our office for one.
- Airport building
- Runway and taxiway lighting
- Approach lighting
- Area street and parking lot lighting
- Signal lights
- Lighting for softball, football, hockey and all other sports complex lighting
- Control systems for sports lighting
- Cat 3, Cat 5, Cat 6 cable installation
- Installations of patch panels, hubs, wall racks in communication closets
- Installation of jacks and devices at user locations
- Fiber optic cable and systems
- Certified test and computer print out of every cable installed
- Cabling and termination of sound cables
- Installation of complete fire alarm systems in both commercial or residential facilities
- Installation of complete security systems in both commercial and residential facilities
- Provide complete monitoring service for systems and health monitoring systems.
- We sell light bulbs and ballasts
- We sell electrical supplies from our stock and can special order items to meet our customers needs
- Installation of generators from 1500 watt to 750 kilowatt units
- Transfer switches for all size generators including small manual transfer switches for residential homes